I posted this on Facebook yesterday and a friend wrote in the comments
“I want to know what to do for husbands? Or is that too easy?”
At the time I thought – whatever love. I want a love letter and a massage.
But it is great to do new things. So as a part of my word for the year – ALIVE, I thought I would go on the hunt for some tips on nice things to do for your husband. It also to answers the comment from my friend.
- Come home with his favourite dessert from his favourite restaurant.
- write him love letters
- Thank him for everything he does for you.
- Ask HIM on a date & plan something fun to do together.
- Call unexpectedly just to tell him you love him.
- Tell him how much you appreciate him & his hard work.
- Make a lunch for him so it’s ready when he goes to work.
- Wear perfume.
- Tell him he looks extra handsome.
- Let him enjoy his hobby guilt-free.
- Play songs you both love.
- Compliment him in front of the kids.
- Compliment him in front of his friends.
- Kiss him when he walks in the door.
- Let the kids eat in front of the TV one night and have a nice, adults only dinner.
- Let him make the call on parenting decisions.
- Choose your birthday suit over the pretty nightgown.
- Offer a massage.
- Meet him at the door so that you can greet him before the children.
- Tell him how proud he makes you.
- Hold his hand when he least expects it.
- Sit on his lap.
- Encourage him to do something with his friends.